I-35 South Exit 218 Closure [Detour Info]
Due to construction on I-35, southbound exit 218, the exit near Rawhide Road is temporarily closed. Rawhide Harley-Davidson and our neighboring businesses are open, please follow detours and visit us!
Southbound I-35 Exit 218 Temporary Construction Closure Impacting Rawhide Harley-Davidson Traffic
Last updated 6/17/2020
In case you hadn’t heard, the current construction project on southbound I-35 near Olathe, Kansas is impacting normal routes for traffic coming to visit us from the north to Rawhide Harley-Davidson, located at 725 N Rawhide, Olathe, KS 66061.
I-35 SOUTHBOUND EXIT 218 SANTE FE ST IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED
When traveling southbound to Rawhide Harley-Davidson, from the north:
- Follow I-35 South
- Take Exit 220, W 119th. (This is one exit earlier than you’d typically exit)
Reminder to exit at safe, controlled speeds, watching for signage as this ramp is a tight loop.
- Follow N Kansas City Rd aprox 2 miles and turn LEFT to N Ridgeview Rd, keeping to the left
- Take the 2nd LEFT onto E Prairie St. You won’t want to miss this as the next major road is Sante Fe which is closed.
- Turn LEFT on Rawhide Road at the “T”
- Passing McCarthy Chevrolet Nissan and Olathe Toyota, RAWHIDE HARLEY-DAVIDSON will be on your LEFT.
Motorcycle Safety Reminder – if you miss a turn, use a safe parking lot to conduct a safe turnaround. Avoid U-Turns on public roadways to maximize rider safety.