Put a Harley-Davidson Extended Service Plan to Work for You
Want to quit worrying about possible problems with your bike and start just riding? An extended service plan might be the ticket. An Extended Service Plan from Rawhide Harley-Davidson can let you rest easy by covering any costly repairs that your bike might need for up to seven years. That way you can focus on what’s important!
Harley-Davidson Extended Service Plans
We are happy to provide accessible expert Harley-Davidson service here at Rawhide Harley-Davidson. Of course, even though we offer affordable service, that doesn’t mean that you look forward to footing the repair bill. That especially applies to out-of-warranty repairs and major unexpected repairs. That’s why we think that Extended Service Plans are an exceptional choice for just about any rider. So what is an Extended Service Plan?
Basically, an Extended Service Plan is a warranty that you purchase to cover your bike’s repairs in the future. Extended Service Plans from Harley-Davidson can include:
- Coverage for Parts: You’ll enjoy your bike all the more knowing that over 1,100 of its parts are covered, as are repairs at authorized H-D dealership using H-D Genuine Motor Parts.
- Trip Reimbursement: If you have a covered breakdown while on the road, you’ll receive $75/day (up to $750) for a rental vehicle, $150/day (up to $450) for meal and lodging, and up to $200 for towing to an authorized dealership.
- Nationwide Repair Location Assistance: Your local Harley-Davidson dealer will point you in the direction of the appropriate service center.
- Locked-In Repair Costs: You’ll pay $50 deductible per claim for a covered repair.
- Contract Transfer: If you decide to sell your bike, you can transfer your extended service plan to the new owner, helping to boost your motorcycle’s resale value.
- Optional Tire & Wheel Coverage: You can opt to upgrade your service plan coverage to cover both tires and wheels against damage by road hazards.
Visit Rawhide Harley-Davidson
Stop by our service center at 725 N. Rawhide Rd. in Olathe, KS, if you’d like to learn more about the extended service plans available through Harley-Davidson. We’re available to help with all your service needs from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, so stop by today or contact Rawhide Harley-Davidson online with any questions!