The Street Glide® is designed around your life on the road. It’s got the smart design features that make sure you can stay on the bike longer and in comfort and control. Here are some of the highlights you’ll find standard with the Street Glide®:
- High Output Twin Cam 103™ Engine: When it comes to power and performance, the Street Glide® delivers, thanks to a thoroughly modern yet completely classic v-twin engine. More torque at lower engine speeds and more reliability thanks to fuel injection and lightweight components mean that this is the ideal engine for your touring bike.
- H-D® Smart Security System (Optional): You can relax, because your bike is protected by the H-D® Smart Security system that automatically activates when you leave the bike. This is an optional feature, but it’s definitely worth it.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Heritage: Maybe you’ve heard of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution®, Twin Cam 88®, and Twin Cam 96®? These engines have powered thousands of bikes across the country, and the Twin Cam 103™ benefits from the innovations that came before.
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Innovation: If you want high fuel economy, big power, and smooth operation, then you’ve got it. It’s all thanks to innovative features like electronic sequential fuel injection, lightweight alloy pistons, and strong internal parts.
- Air-Adjustable Suspension: You can quickly and easily dial in the setting that suits your riding style, the road conditions, and how much weight you’re carrying thanks to the sophisticated air adjustable suspension on the Street Glide®.
- Reflex™ Linked Brakes with Anti-lock Braking System(Optional): Linked brakes come standard and antilock brakes are optional, but either way you get tons of stopping power, allowing you to rein things in a hurry when that exit jumps out of nowhere.
- Dual Halogen Headlight: If you’re going to motor on past the sunset, then you need a light that turns night into day. That’s where this dual halogen unit comes in with a whopping 986 lumens of brightness. Night is no match for this lamp.
- Steering Head and Front Forks: The Street Glide’s® fork is 49 mm, an 18 percent increase over older models. That adds stiffness and confidence for handling and braking. The fork also features retuned damping for more responsiveness and comfort.
- Ergonomically designed hand controls: Contact points are one of the hardest parts to perfect, but we’ve done it with the Street Glide. Your hands fall naturally onto the handlebars, and from there you have access to essentials like throttle, brakes, and controls for the infotainment functions.
- Brembo® Brakes: You can trust these name brand brakes. With high performance dual discs up front and four piston calipers, you’ve got the stopping power you need on a fully loaded touring ride.
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission: Smooth, quiet shifting makes riding the Street Glide® a real pleasure. Plus, the tall top gear allows the engine to run slower at high speeds for quieter and smoother riding overall.
- Dunlop® Multi-Tread™ Tires: The Dunlop® Multi-Tread™ technology uses harder compounds at the center and softer ones on the sides for a tire that still knows how to knuckle down on corners. This helps provide the confidence you want in any road condition.
You’ll stay entertained on the road, as well; the Street Glide® comes standard with a smart 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system and BOOM!™ Box 4.3 Radio. The swept back ergonomically designed hand controls give you fingertip access to everything from cruise control to infotainment features.